Hey! This is Rob J. Temple from Marketing Kickstart.
If you would like us to promote a product of yours, that's great but please read this information first.
Since Day 01 in my business, I have always been open-minded to the idea of partnering with other marketers and promoting their products, IF they are great quality and a ‘good fit' for my list.
I'm a very sociable person and believe that we can all progress faster and further by working together with the right people.
That said, it's important that you know that:
a) I don't actually promote that many products. I make the vast majority of my revenue by promoting our own products internally, instead. I'm really not interested in the big ‘launch' scene.
b) I get at least 15-20 joint venture requests, every single week. That's way more than I could ever promote, so we have to be very picky. 99% of the products that we get ‘pitched', I can't promote.
I also value my subscribers too much to just mail them sporadic offers, sending them from pillar to post, just to make a quick buck here or there.
IF, however, you have a product in the “Internet Marketing”/”Make Money Online” niche, that would genuinely appeal to and benefit my subscribers, then I will absolutely give it my full consideration as a potential promotion.
I cannot make any promises that I definitely will, but if you can follow the instructions further down on this page, it genuinely will be considered.
There are a few things you need to know about the way in which I promote online products.
A) My Promotional Schedule
- I only promote ONE thing at once, and I promote it hard. I'm not in the game of “jumping ship” and promoting different products every day. I like to stick to ONE product and mail it for an entire week, to get best results.
- We tend to schedule our promotions around 6-8 weeks in advance. If you're contacting me for a promotion which is within the next 4-6 weeks, then it's very unlikely that we'll be able to do anything for you, even if we really want to.
- I only promote 1-2 affiliate products in every 8-10 week period.
B) It's A Reciprocal Partnership
- If we end up working together on a promotion, then it's because I like YOU and the product. That means that I want to maintain a profitable, long-term relationship based on trust and integrity.
- Whilst I don't subscribe to the “you scratch my back, and I'll scratch your back” ideology, I will only consider promoting someone who would be happy to consider promoting our products in future, assuming that they are a good fit for your subscribers.
- We will always be more inclined to promote someone who has promoted our products before and proven that they have some kind of firepower. This isn't necessarily deal-breaker, but it would definitely help your case.
C) You Have To Play YOUR Part
- If you want me to promote your products and your business, then I expect you to have a real understanding and set-up in place for your products.
- Detailed statistics (EPCs, conversions, refund rates, etc) – we need to have a reasonable idea how well the promotion is likely to go, based on tests and past performance.
- Affiliate Promotional Tools – I will generally be writing my own promotional e-mails, but I like to have something to fall-back on as a basic starting point. So I'll expect to see tools/swipes/banners to help kickstart everything.
- If your product (or any other part of the promotion) isn't up to scratch or simply won't suit my list, then I'll be honest and simply tell you.
D) Here's What You'll Get
- An engaged, highly-attentive and ready-to-buy targeted audience.
- Good sales volumes and great conversions for the right offers.
- A deep and aggressive 5-7 day promotion of your product.
- Honesty, integrity and professionalism throughout.
By this point, you'll either be thinking:
“Great – this sounds like someone I can work with!”
“Wow, what a dick!”
Whichever it is, this information will either have aligned us as potential partners OR let you know that we won't be able to work together.
Yes, I'm straight-talking, but that's because I believe skipping straight past the bullshit and being honest from the get-go.
I have built my entire business on integrity and doing things the right way. That means that I will only promote marketers and products that I truly believe in and can really be proud to put my name to. People I would be happy to become close friends with.
If you understand everything that you've read above and you think that we would be a good “fit” to work together, then please feel free to fill out the form below and submit your proposal.
If you have any questions about our JV policy or our affiliate program, you can contact my JV manager, via e-mail here: [email protected].
Thank you for taking the time to read this page and your interest in working with me.
Submit Your Joint Venture Proposal: